World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
great report dave as they allways are the night you phoned i went on the west side of walney i had 2 small codling went the next night and i had 3 small whiteing 6 other lads were fishing aswell dont no if they got anything cheers peter i will pick that rod up later i will ring you

·
Registered
838 Posts
every ones a winner marra even if they are small nice report good reading as always bud:wiggle: witch wind farm is that on your blog marra ???we are working out of heyshem for a little bit that one off barrow is some size it ages since ive been round the local side i got a shock at the size off it and is it worth trying to jig for enny thing morcame bay area we have a small boat rod on board i t works in the north sea

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
every ones a winner marra even if they are small nice report good reading as always bud:wiggle: witch wind farm is that on your blog marra ???we are working out of heyshem for a little bit that one off barrow is some size it ages since ive been round the local side i got a shock at the size off it and is it worth trying to jig for enny thing morcame bay area we have a small boat rod on board i t works in the north sea
Cheers Steve,The wind farm is off Walney marra,always worth a shot at a little jigging,sure you will get into something :marinheir

1 - 7 of 7 Posts