World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fisherfolk, Well were do we start.Went to caerhays with my m8 tony from wales.Got there at 8:45pm cast out 1 rod each with lug tony was first in with a schoolie,Then about 30 mins later i had 1 aswell.Weed was becoming a problem,So knocked it on the head & headed to fowey.Got there at 11 ish pm.2 guys there already turned out to be peewee & shaun from the forum.I think thay had some whiting.Set up rods some with saneel some with lug.We had doggies & more doggies. Changed bait to whole squid. then bang nice eel it was 45 inch long.M8 thinks it was about 4-5lb. I don't know as it is my first eel.great fun to catch & very happy.Packed up at 4am.Bed was calling. Cheers marty.:1a:

Click on the link for pics first 2 pics.

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/bigsilverfish/

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
Nice one marty!!!! Spoke to phil today,boat trip on offer on tuesday or wednesday depending on weather we got boat rod here for you so dont worry if you aint got boat gear!:fishing::fishing::fishing:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Hi fisherfolk, Well were do we start.Went to caerhays with my m8 tony from wales.Got there at 8:45pm cast out 1 rod each with lug tony was first in with a schoolie,Then about 30 mins later i had 1 aswell.Weed was becoming a problem,So knocked it on the head & headed to fowey.Got there at 11 ish pm.2 guys there already turned out to be peewee & shaun from the forum.I think thay had some whiting.Set up rods some with saneel some with lug.We had doggies & more doggies. Changed bait to whole squid. then bang nice eel it was 45 inch long.M8 thinks it was about 4-5lb. I don't know as it is my first eel.great fun to catch & very happy.Packed up at 4am.Bed was calling. Cheers marty.:1a:

Click on the link for pics first 2 pics.

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/bigsilverfish/
good little sess marty,thought the river would of been brown after this rain,well done on the snake.Aj.:fishing1::thumbs:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well done marty glad to see your having some luck m8,hopefully it wont be long before i can get out again,i will give you a shout,mind you your luck might run out, we never seem to catch when we fish together.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Well done Marty on the wriggler matey

Well done marty glad to see your having some luck m8,hopefully it wont be long before i can get out again,i will give you a shout,mind you your luck might run out, we never seem to catch when we fish together.
He never does seem to catch with anyone else!!!:hug::spiteful::spiteful:

·
Registered
417 Posts
well done wot did u catch that on that mackey of mine? kebab was nice thow

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No m8 a nice big whole squid.The macky got doggies.:roll1::roll1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts