World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went down frains again last night with a couple of mates. quite a bit of surf up and it looked good for a few bass. My mate had a nice one of 3lb, and a doggie. paddy blanked and i blanked again. very busy there about 13 people on the beach. i think one chap had 3 schoolies and some one else had a codling.

·
Registered
29 Posts
went down frains again last night with a couple of mates. quite a bit of surf up and it looked good for a few bass. My mate had a nice one of 3lb, and a doggie. paddy blanked and i blanked again. very busy there about 13 people on the beach. i think one chap had 3 schoolies and some one else had a codling.
Your mate must be good at fishing if he is catching 3lb Bass and you and Paddy are blanking. May be you should ask him for a lesson.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was just looking at your biggest catch and noticed it was an impressive 29lb Carp, I bet your glad your friend introduced you to the delights of Carp fishing. Is there anything else you would like to learn? This summer I may teach you float fishing for Bass at Morfabachen. :g:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
morfabychan pendine??? its better round the corner!!!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
your wrong there dorian, pendine aint a touch on morfa in a surf, and as 4 u 2 pair of bitches, next time we go il show u how its really done, i cn smell a comp coming on.......... can almost smell the money......

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
your wrong there dorian, pendine aint a touch on morfa in a surf, and as 4 u 2 pair of bitches, next time we go il show u how its really done, i cn smell a comp coming on.......... can almost smell the money......
we'll see who's the bitch. you can almost smell the money. hope your prepared to watch the money disappear into the depths of my wallet. you cheeky little get

·
Registered
29 Posts
Superarse Molester (Superbass Master), Smell a comp coming on? the only thing you can smell is the s*** on your tongue when you talk. You have a long way before you start smelling my money.

Cheers Deepsea Dangler for that rod, good price at £80 + Delivery. Caught a 3lb bass on the 1st night using it so cant be bad.

Pendine is over rated, Morfa like below is one of the best spinning/floating bass beaches around, if you know how to fish it!!! Also Telpin quality Venue, watch out for the Telpin Bummer monk though!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Superarse Molester (Superbass Master), Smell a comp coming on? the only thing you can smell is the s*** on your tongue when you talk. You have a long way before you start smelling my money.

Cheers Deepsea Dangler for that rod, good price at £80 + Delivery. Caught a 3lb bass on the 1st night using it so cant be bad.

Pendine is over rated, Morfa like below is one of the best spinning/floating bass beaches around, if you know how to fish it!!! Also Telpin quality Venue, watch out for the Telpin Bummer monk though!!
very strong language there my friend. not the type we like here. as for the £80 yea thats ok plus the £15 postage or sshall we call it a straight £95 P&P free.

you still at home?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
golly gosh a navy man calling some1 else an arse molester that is a strange situation......

you know im the better angler lads just ave a look at my species list already, name the venue and time im well up 4 this one. your choice :)

and then if i win, i get 2 pick a 2nd venue and time double or quits give u a chance to get ya cash back :)

can they resist.........

·
Registered
24,186 Posts
:secret: Burry Port seems a nice neutral place for you fishmasters to practice your craft.:unsure:

:fishing1: That way none of you has even the slightest advantage and it can only be put down to chance if you get a fish . :fish:

I'd even come along with a camera to be astounded / amused to record the event ?

Are you lot up for it ???

Could even be hijacked into a charity event for the Lifeboats perhaps ....winner donates all in a mans way ( everyone else kneels in homage ????)

Regards:kissing:
David

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:secret: Burry Port seems a nice neutral place for you fishmasters to practice your craft.:unsure:

:fishing1: That way none of you has even the slightest advantage and it can only be put down to chance if you get a fish . :fish:

I'd even come along with a camera to be astounded / amused to record the event ?

Are you lot up for it ???

Could even be hijacked into a charity event for the Lifeboats perhaps ....winner donates all in a mans way ( everyone else kneels in homage ????)

Regards:kissing:
David
Sounds like a match is on the cards. i'm all for donating my winnings to "charity mate" lifeboat or whatever. i'll survive on bragging rights alone. as for a re-match Rhys, i'll give you a chance at the title anytime. i'll get myself a landing net / drop net so you don't assist any of my winning catch in making a break for freedom AGAIN

·
Registered
24,186 Posts
When the others arise from their pits perhaps they will condescend to join us.

The Burry Port area ...say 1000 mtrs either side of the port sill , all competitors to fish in extended line from the chosen start point , 25 mtrs apart ( look on www.local.live.com to get a good aerial view to help you chose where it will take place .( all can then sing from the same song sheet)

There is a small bait/tackle shop near the station but best for you all to bring your "SECRET KILLER BAITS including WD 40 if you so chose.

I will also provide three token prizes of some of my range of gear for 1st, 2nd and third place.

Awaiting your instructions/ thoughts

David

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i'm well up for this, superbass master and bassking will fish, i'll see my mate paddy too. anyone else fancey a go then you are more than welcome. never fished the buryport area so as you say, starting off on an even keel for all. have to see the others to arrange a date.
cheers david

1 - 20 of 31 Posts