World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

very urgent! i have 50kg of ultra clean lead (used as boxes for radioisotopes empty and checked for no radioactivity) that will be put in the skip if not lifted this week. I had volunteers but they did not show up. so, free to a good home! collection from edinburgh, kings buildings...

jan

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
hi all,

very urgent! i have 50kg of ultra clean lead (used as boxes for radioisotopes empty and checked for no radioactivity) that will be put in the skip if not lifted this week. I had volunteers but they did not show up. so, free to a good home! collection from edinburgh, kings buildings...

jan
OK mate I will come and get it tomorrow, let me know time Remind me where kings buildings are and can I get my van to the lead?

John

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
emberman,

as you are the first in line and are able to come tomorrow...
tomorrow it will be. Kings buildings are on mayfield road. you can get your van up here. no problems. you have a pm with details and phone numbers. if others want some lead too, ask very friendly to emberman3 :kissing:

cheers

jan

OK mate I will come and get it tomorrow, let me know time Remind me where kings buildings are and can I get my van to the lead?

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts