World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, seeing as the classifieds section has now closed down, I posted a message on the help board, asking if I could still offer a free flotation suit, I never got a reply, so here goes.

I've got a Sundridge En-Tec, one piece suit in medium size. When I was out on a boat from Beer, I managed to rip the backside of it on a screw that was protruding from the gunwhales. The rips have been sewn together but they could really do with taping and sealing and TBH I can't be arrissed.

So, rather than ebay it, I thought that in these credit-crunch days, there might be someone who could get their wife/mother/partner to handle the needlework side of the job. All they'd have to pay is postage, either through paypal or an uncrossed postal order (WTF's a cheque?).

Postage would be 1st class recorded and would cost £7.50 UK ONLY

Here's what the suit looks like:

And the damage, complete with scale, looks like this:

This is being offered to hopefully help someone keep a bit warmer than usual this winter but is especially for someone who for whatever reason cannot afford a floatie.

If you want it, or know someone who does, please PM me and I'll give you my paypal address, once the money's in the account, the suit's on its way.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Right, seeing as the classifieds section has now closed down, I posted a message on the help board, asking if I could still offer a free flotation suit, I never got a reply, so here goes.

I've got a Sundridge En-Tec, one piece suit in medium size. When I was out on a boat from Beer, I managed to rip the backside of it on a screw that was protruding from the gunwhales. The rips have been sewn together but they could really do with taping and sealing and TBH I can't be arrissed.

So, rather than ebay it, I thought that in these credit-crunch days, there might be someone who could get their wife/mother/partner to handle the needlework side of the job. All they'd have to pay is postage, either through paypal or an uncrossed postal order (WTF's a cheque?).

Postage would be 1st class recorded and would cost £7.50 UK ONLY

Here's what the suit looks like:

And the damage, complete with scale, looks like this:

This is being offered to hopefully help someone keep a bit warmer than usual this winter but is especially for someone who for whatever reason cannot afford a floatie.

If you want it, or know someone who does, please PM me and I'll give you my paypal address, once the money's in the account, the suit's on its way.
iv got one of these myself and its a nice suit,

good on you mate for passing it on to someone thats a bit tight to go and buy new during these times of parliment spending our money on duck houses, a proper good gesture.

Chris:fishing1:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I'll take it if it's still available? Very nice offer mate.

Edit. Argh! Sorry. I'm too fat round the waist! Too many beers, lol.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take it if it's still available? Very nice offer mate.

Edit. Argh! Sorry. I'm too fat round the waist! Too many beers, lol.
That's another reason I'm letting it go.

It'll suit up to 6' tall and a 40" chest / 34" waist

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
That's another reason I'm letting it go.

It'll suit up to 6' tall and a 40" chest / 34" waist
That's the reason i don't get on with one piece suits 5'6" 42" chest 32" waist [crutch round knees turn bottom up 6"]

For a real laugh watch me trying on waders size 10 feet

Great offer though sure it will fit someone dai

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill take it for the missis if possible please mate. she is a dab hand with a needle and thread and is willing to patch it up.

if you pm me your paypal details will send you the p&p

thanks again
Sorted!

In fact, if you want to pay nowt at all, we'll be down for the Torbay Festival at the end of this month and you can collect from East Allington.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
What a top man, may you catch lots of big fish :thumbs:

:clap3::clap3::clap3::notworthy:notworthy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts