World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I have about half to three quarters of a pound of fresh ragworm left from last night that I cannot use. If anyone wants it you are welcome to come and collect it. I live on the Portchester/Fareham border if anyone is interested and it will be first come first served. If interested give me a contact number and I will phone and give my address. If not I will put it back on the bait beds later today. Cheers, Tony

·
Registered
45 Posts
Any takers Tony? i would have loved to, but can't fish this weekend! :eek:(
Where did you fish, last night? any good? much weed?
I only ask cos i'm very local to you, and planning outings next week...
Any heads up would be appreciated...
Tight Lines!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No takers yet,but early days yet. I fished Browndown although the tide was not great. 4 of us fished but only 2 hounds showed . One tiny pup to me and my mate Bazza had one 5 to 6 pounds, cant remember the exact weight. Lovely night though with very little weed. Bait was dissapearing quite rapidly so plenty of crabs or shrimps stripping it

·
Registered
21,571 Posts
Hi Guys, I have about half to three quarters of a pound of fresh ragworm left from last night that I cannot use. If anyone wants it you are welcome to come and collect it. I live on the Portchester/Fareham border if anyone is interested and it will be first come first served. If interested give me a contact number and I will phone and give my address. If not I will put it back on the bait beds later today. Cheers, Tony
:fishing1:I'm interested, 02392 265445, cheers.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bait now gone, cheers guys

·
Registered
164 Posts
No takers yet,but early days yet. I fished Browndown although the tide was not great. 4 of us fished but only 2 hounds showed . One tiny pup to me and my mate Bazza had one 5 to 6 pounds, cant remember the exact weight. Lovely night though with very little weed. Bait was dissapearing quite rapidly so plenty of crabs or shrimps stripping it
the smoothy was 6lb 4 oz .thanks for showing us a couple of spots whilst i was over .i have fished 5 different spots and not blanked once hopefully i can do the same in alderney.:drunk:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the smoothy was 6lb 4 oz .thanks for showing us a couple of spots whilst i was over .i have fished 5 different spots and not blanked once hopefully i can do the same in alderney.:drunk:
It was good to see you again bazza, and a pleasure to fish with you. I owe you a pint or two for taking my gear so many thanks for that. if you contact Pete tell him to answer his texts or emails. lol.See you in Alderney mate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.