World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY OF YOUS GUYS WANT A FREE BOX OF RAGWORM, VERY NEAR THEIR SELL BY DATE
i bought a box of ragworm from the angling centre on wednesday with the intention of using them today but my plans fell through , im off out on saturdayand have already ordered rag for this trip and i dont think the angling centre stuff will be up to much by then anyway , the box has been refidgerated since wednesday and should do someone a turn , if anyone wants them free to uplift , either tonight or tomorrow morning. seems such a waste to bin them.

al

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Salt them mate, same way as for lug - leave them in the salt for 3 / 4 days and you'll have a standby bait for a future trip

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Iv Never Tried That, If No One Takes Them I May Well Try That As I Hate Wasting Bait

Thanks

Al

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Iv Never Tried That, If No One Takes Them I May Well Try That As I Hate Wasting Bait

Thanks

Al
dont you waste bait everytime you go to loch shi*e al:) :)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Normally Catch At Loch Fyne , Not In Great Numbers But My Last Couple Of Trips Have Been Not Too Bad.

Are You Coming ?

Al

·
Registered
859 Posts
big al i went to the angling centre, yesturday for boxed rag put them, in my wee fridge i have and went to greenock, opened up the box they were stinking,:yucky: :uhuh: :blink: and dead not be getting them again

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aye , there is not much life in the ones i have , iv orderd some from dannys for the weekend .

al

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
I Normally Catch At Loch Fyne , Not In Great Numbers But My Last Couple Of Trips Have Been Not Too Bad.

Are You Coming ?

Al
no mate staying local this weekend might have a session at the end of the month but my boss is away so i get to do his work aswell :g:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts