World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,057 Posts
I used one of those for years as a boat bream/plaice/flattie reel.
It did the job but rusted up in the end. Then again I don’t exactly look after them!

Good on you for offering up to someone who might need it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi, happy to take this off your hands, if its still available, as I can give it to my neighbour for helping me out when fishing. PM me your details for payment. Thanks.

·
Joined 2009
15,392 Posts
I suppose you could just post something free in classifieds?
mick we use a local site elsewhere called don’t dump it. There’s 1000s of sites selling stuff a separate free one works well I think.
I thinka separate site encourages people to use it.

·
Registered
18,057 Posts
mick we use a local site elsewhere called don’t dump it. There’s 1000s of sites selling stuff a separate free one works well I think.
I thinka separate site encourages people to use it.
Mick?! 😂

Yea I guess but assume that’s Facebook? Tbh I don’t look at the classifieds here much but if I did have a freebie I’d just head it ‘free’.

But wouldn’t hurt to have a section I guess

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, happy to take this off your hands, if its still available, as I can give it to my neighbour for helping me out when fishing. PM me your details for payment. Thanks.
PM sent

Reactions: Sussexhandyman

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I suppose you could just post something free in classifieds?
The problem is if people aren't looking to buy something they have no reason to go into the classifieds which is why I posted it on the General Sea Angling Discussion , a 'Free' thread in the classifieds sounds like a good idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts