World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

we booked the marine Quest for sunday 18th of march 9am from eyemouth. anybody wants to jump on? we have a few spaces left. we're planning, weather permitting, to fish some rough ground for cod, ling, pollack and coalfish. Price will be around 25 pound a person depending on the number of people.

just send me a PM.

Jan

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
What are departure and return times please, and what type of craft. Assume this a proper sea angler with C.O.P. cert. and insurance.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Damn, if it was the Sunday after I would DEFINITELY love to come, but I will be 350 miles away that week. Great boat, great skipper, best of luck to you all

·
Registered
127 Posts
Could someone post a report afterwards? I'll be out on this boat on tuesday 27th, and it will be interesting to see how it's fishing.

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Hya Jan
Cant make it as my mum is in hospital so I will visit her - very keen to do as many boat trips as possible this year so keep me in mind !!!
Peter

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Hi all,

we booked the marine Quest for sunday 18th of march 9am from eyemouth. anybody wants to jump on? we have a few spaces left. we're planning, weather permitting, to fish some rough ground for cod, ling, pollack and coalfish. Price will be around 25 pound a person depending on the number of people.

just send me a PM.

Jan
Sent PM For Eyemouth 18th March

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be sending the people who confirmed for this trip a PM but for the others: the skipper just called to cancel due to expected storm... Next time better...

Jan

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up Jan,
I guess just typical for this time of year - hopefully weather will come good sometime soon.
I was thinking about finding a nice beach and chucking my bait in from the shore instead, but looking at the report of blizzards and snowdrifts I might just stay inside!!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jan,I see its being re-arranged, I couldnt make Sunday anyway, (taking the wife out for dinner.)..., tho would have loved to, I could bring yer weights too mate, so let me know the new date...will you ?? :):)
will do! It will be earliest next month though. busy schedule at the moment

jan

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Next month sounds good - put me down as a reserve 9date depending) if you need one
Peter
Ps Norrie - hope its not my weights you are giving away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Captain Chaos!
3,694 Posts
Next month sounds good - put me down as a reserve 9date depending) if you need one
Peter
Ps Norrie - hope its not my weights you are giving away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap crap crap !!!!! YOUR weights ???? geezus...naw, Jans have been sitting here for about 6 months !!!! :):)

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Jan will not mind I am sure :) :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts