World Sea Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was going to sell this lot however someone let me down with coughing up the cash so I have decided to offer it to anyone who would be kind enough to give me a small denotion towards the sick kids appeal organised by Arthur (scottishshoreangler). I will pass on the cash in due course to Arthur.

The Items I have are as follows.......

13' Shakey Tidewater beach caster.
11' RT Bass Rod
12' Lineffe Telescopic
Okuma Exide reel (loaded with gorilla braid)
Fladen Warbird reel
Seat box
Brolly
Penn Roddy Multi (level wind removed)
Sand Spike
Box of terminal tackle (plugs spinners weights line etc etc)

Although not the best of gear everthing is in working order & IMO would suit someone starting out.

I am in the Motherwell area & can deliver localy but collection is more than welcome.

P.M me if your interested.

Mod's, I understand there are rules Re classifieds, this is not a classified just a good will gesture.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hi mate, if you're gonna be travelling down to SW scotland anytime soon I'd quite like the shakey beachcaster, okuma reel and terminal tackle for a mate who's interested in starting fishing - could meet you no problem if its a weekend. Thanks

·
Registered
313 Posts
If it hadn't been so far doon the road I would be doon tonight mate good selection of gear there! Hope somebody decent gets this and helps out with the appeal nice to see for good cause:thumbs:

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
id take the brolly and spike and give donation

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold to st.claire............£30.00 in the kitty for the weans Arthur:victory:

Thanks everyone for looking :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status