World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got myself a new anyfish anywhere box and carrier.

so....

if anyone without one would like to take and look after my old box with breakaway converion backrest on it they are quite welcome to it.

it is very well used and has covered many miles. this wont last forever but has many miles left in it.

if someone would like it and they can arrange to collect it. its yours.

it does not however come complete with contents and may need a wash.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Bit far for me otherwise I would have liked it. Hope someone near you can make good use of it though.

I noticed there is some sort of a strap device out now for carrying your box. It fits on your back like a rucksack but there is no drilling or fastening to the box involved. Has anyone got one of these ? I was wondering if they were much cop.

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
Let us know how you get on with the AA box and carrier Bill. I was taking a long look at buying one of these but havent heard anything about them yet, so decided against it for now. They look dogs danglies tho.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the box has now found a good home.

the new anayfish anywhere carrier i have just got i ordered a while ago. they have just came into the country recently.

it is basically a rucksack back with webbing framework that a beta box fits into.

it looks well padded with a waist strap and chest clip for less movement.

it has starps over the top for holding gear ontop of the box. [ were i like to carry waterproofs and bait bucket]

i carry lots in and on top of my box and cover many miles so am hoping for a little more comfort from this setup. the test will be whether the straps will take the weight over time that i will be putting on them.

my old box when well loaded squeeked and dug into my love handles a bit.
anyone seriously thinking of getting one.... northest tackle are £5 cheaper than veals.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the straps over the top have clips on for easy release and the length can be adjusted. the box does not come with the carrier thats another £25.

if you go to veals site they have pictures of it there. look under anyfish anywhere gear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts