World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
goin down foreshore let u no wot appens later. lookin out window and it is thik jack frost, id go bak 2 bed, but a certain lady on this site would kill me,, cant believe im doin this, its freezin out there . ...........dunno how im gonna defrost this bait, its stuk 2 me hand, look at the car, no de-icer,, im not up for this.. what we all do 4 women eay.. gimme strength.. c u l8r, gotta go find my thermals,, oh yea and a bucket,, shhhhhhhh.. dont tell tinkerbell..

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Sounds like you had a good day, glad you caught something. :D

Comforting to know the bucket was there in case, lets you concentrate on the fishin. ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks trace, good company all round,trouble is u took it out of me, i ad 2 go to bed wen i got home, and just got up. WOMEN EAY;;;;;;;; seriously thow, it was lovely seeein a lady enjoyin and takin a keen interest,, trouble is did u notice everytime u had a bite u either had a coffee in your hand or a fag, poor dewi, u nearly threw the coffee over him god nos how many times.. GRAB THIS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. OY.OY. hee hee..and mike jr.. NO;; i didnt fall over,, wouldnt av heard the last of it from that women.. ummmmmmmm;;;;

·
Registered
282 Posts
hi guys i see you all had a good day out and poacher managed to stay on his feet. I fished the slipway to left hand side of pier(penarth) 1hr up 3hrs down had 1 codling about 10" and a pout tiny little nocks all day . Didn,t look as though they were getting much on the pier either. I see you all had something at least well done Oh sorry bellboy i forgot is that 2 blanks in a row lol. One more thing i,ve been spreading the Forum word. Lunker

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i try an arrange bendriks perhaps bell and tinker will tag along m8. we ad a laugh fair dos;; talk soon m8...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts