World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bass Torn Apart by Starving Mob of Gypsies

So much excitement as this was the only darn fish in Croyde Bay last night, as far as we know. Just under 2lbs, caught by "up country" raider Fishnsurf to sandeel around 3hrs into the flood.

The rest of us also tried squid and lug without a sniff. Good to catch up with the lads again and to run into Mattc & Coopz for the first time! Shame the other fish didn't join in the party spirit. Things weren't helped by Judge Dredd in the Ruda security Land Rover who decided to drive right up to where we were fishing, just to show us how far out to sea his headlights were on full beam. Thanks for that. :uhuh:​

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
yeh hes thrown me and mates of there a number of times as we were illegally camping lol

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
yeh hes thrown me and mates of there a number of times as we were illegally camping lol
a load of mates of mine from bristolwhere threatened with eviction the guards where warned they would be earning their £5 an hour! nice fish fish and surf good photoe of the gippos in for the kill foxy

·
Registered
284 Posts
Good to catch up with you guys!

Didn't manage the second night though, my daughter woke me up at 7am after 4 hours kip!!, thus I was completely knackered.

See you again soon.

Wilky did you have a hangover after that mate???? lol

Andre don't fish?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well I’m glad someone caught something because we didn’t get a sniff between us either. That was actually our second session of the day; we had fished Bucks Mill prior to our trip down to Croyde with the same result. Coopz has also been out today and guess what – absolutely nothing (Again) :giveup: Oh well it was a nice evening for it anyway.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts