World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dose anyone know where i could get any fresh bait today please (lug,crabs, macky) ? i'm based in portslade and i know lagoon shuts at 11 but i won't be able to make it there before then and i'm going tonite.... and my destination for tonite is probably going to be the marina (west more likely) as i've tried a couple of times lately but seems to be closed when its breezy:bangin: has anyone got any reports/ info on how its fishing lately please??...... any input would be great thanyou..:help:

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
the east arm is good for a bit of wrasse fishing down the wall to king rag or live prawn and if you can get them crab there has been a few hound.s on the west at night but they are not on the big side about 4lb not sure if there have been any makie about and the tide is only a small one but if you don.t try you dont know

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good morning mr crabs do you normally float for the wrasse? (if so whats average depth please) no bass lately?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Give the tackle box a ring to get some bait on 01273 696477. I think it shuts at 5pm but if you're going later, they may well be able to organise having some delivered to you on the wall.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
good morning mr crabs do you normally float for the wrasse? (if so whats average depth please) no bass lately?
i normaly fish to about 12 to 18 ft then you have a chance for pollack and bass as well up by the rock.s on the east arm is agood spot if you can get there if it has not been let out to the tent.s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts