Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

i am selling fresh peeler crabs at 40p each.i will post via special delivery but collection will be better.pm me for more details.

cheers

shane

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
thats a bargain. is there a minimum order and an idea on postage.

i'm afraid i'm not interested coz i get mine at trade prices now, but i'm sure a few people will be biting your hand off. i hope they don't literally coz it'll be a bugger trying to collect crab with no fingers. LOL.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
??? why does big guy want to know the postage if he's not interested???

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi,

i am selling fresh peeler crabs at 40p each.i will post via special delivery but collection will be better.pm me for more details.

cheers

shane
By selling them at this price, I do hope that you are fully registered and this is your legal profession.
:g: :g:

·
Registered
317 Posts
That's great!
Local shop near me selling £11 / dozen Rip off merchant.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pm sent mate

·
Registered
409 Posts
When you say fresh peeler crab I know you mean fresh but Im sure you could not supply the needs of all the lads who ask for them straight away, by this I mean out of all the crabs you get on the day they wont all be ready to peel straight away some will have to be brought on or are you going to bring them on then send them on ready to peel to the lads??? I bought 100 the other day and out of 100 there was only 10 ready to peel as fresh straight away it took me another 4 to 5 days to look after the rest to bring them on to the usual peeling stage where they were ready to use, just asking like mate no offence intended.

·
Registered
637 Posts
i can vouch for shanes crabs, ive still got 150 in the fridge from the 300 i bought a fortnight ago, i try to hold as many as i can back for as long as i can and freeze them if im not using them

·
Registered
409 Posts
i can vouch for shanes crabs, ive still got 150 in the fridge from the 300 i bought a fortnight ago, i try to hold as many as i can back for as long as i can and freeze them if im not using them
Bazza were every one of the 300 you bought from the lad ready to peel and be used straight away or did you have to bring them on some, Im only asking because there are lots of people private sellers and shops who sell fresh crab but you have to bring most of them on to be able to peel and use like. So just incase, this is why I ask these questions so that any of the lads on here would know if the crab would be ready to use straight away or not.

·
Registered
181 Posts
When you say fresh peeler crab I know you mean fresh but Im sure you could not supply the needs of all the lads who ask for them straight away, by this I mean out of all the crabs you get on the day they wont all be ready to peel straight away some will have to be brought on or are you going to bring them on then send them on ready to peel to the lads??? I bought 100 the other day and out of 100 there was only 10 ready to peel as fresh straight away it took me another 4 to 5 days to look after the rest to bring them on to the usual peeling stage where they were ready to use, just asking like mate no offence intended.
Regardless what I think of people selling crabs cheap.

Every anglers needs are different, some want hard peelers ie ones that last and some want readies.
It is very difficult to keep every body happy, due to the fact that crabs come on in waves and some times none of us have any. IN fact if you get any at certain times you should be happy.
As always just tell the supplier and he will do his best to supply what you need.
To the person who said that £11 per dozen which his local shop is charging is a rip off sorry, you are talking out of your back side.....
A shop charges respectively on top of what he is charged.
If that shop has to pay 50p or more plus the carriage, then why is that a rip off.
Sorry but get into the real world.
:) :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just to let anyone know Im not trying to put anyone off buying this lads crabs because 40p is a bloody good price, it's just that I bet there's loads of newbies that might read this and think ah crab best bait going and buy some without knowing that if the crabs not just right and ready to peel there will be nowt left of it to put on the hook after they have tried to peel it, they might not like us know how to bring them on to the ready to use peeling stage that's all im saying :giveup:

·
Mussel Man
2,506 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i will post in boxes of 50 carrage at £7.95 by royal mail special delivery (garanteed before 1pm following day (Mon- Fri) i can also arrange delivey on a satday for £9.95.but if its more appropriate for you,pick up can be arranged or i will meet people at junction 36 of the M6.if anyone wants to know about the size and quality of peelers i sell, ask some of my existing customers. like baza,shamcod and andy atkins.the reason i want people to do this is because they live in different parts of the county and they know how the crabs i sell fair in size with the ones they get locally.They are happy because they get off me all the time.

cheers

shane

·
Halfway To the Horizon
1,513 Posts
shane,
how do u accept payment? and are the crabs ready 2 b frozen? (i.e, ready 2 peel?) or will they need 2 b brought on abit?
thanks
PS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.