World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished friars last night with conger ron,got down there about 7.tide was still a fair way out,being 4 hours before high tide!!quiet 4 the first 2 hours.then john had a nice knock,resulting in 6lb small eyed!the next hour or so saw a couple of pin whiting for me and a couple of dogs for john.around 11.30 then i had slack line on the rod i put out for small stuff,struck into a nice weight!!after abit of a scrap managed to land my biggest ray of the year!!bang on 10lb!!:yeah:eek:n ragworm tipped with squid,on a 1'0 hook!!!!!!!!!well happy!!half hour later then john had a slack liner,resulting in a 7lb small eyed!!packed up then about 12.15 due to having work this morning :nonono:all in all a good session..

me-10lb ray and 2 pin whiting
conger ron-6lb ray,7lb ray,2 dogs

see photos-only got 1 of conger rons,because we lost the f***ing camera!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
fished friars last night with conger ron,got down there about 7.tide was still a fair way out,being 4 hours before high tide!!quiet 4 the first 2 hours.then john had a nice knock,resulting in 6lb small eyed!the next hour or so saw a couple of pin whiting for me and a couple of dogs for john.around 11.30 then i had slack line on the rod i put out for small stuff,struck into a nice weight!!after abit of a scrap managed to land my biggest ray of the year!!bang on 10lb!!:yeah:eek:n ragworm tipped with squid,on a 1'0 hook!!!!!!!!!well happy!!half hour later then john had a slack liner,resulting in a 7lb small eyed!!packed up then about 12.15 due to having work this morning :nonono:all in all a good session..

me-10lb ray and 2 pin whiting
conger ron-6lb ray,7lb ray,2 dogs

see photos-only got 1 of conger rons,because we lost the f***ing camera!!
where to on friars guys i was there and didnt see you

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.