World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided to give friars yet another go as of the success of the previous sessions on the point. i arrived there for 3 1/2 hours to high water to ensure to get a spot and so i did. lewis davies (crazyfisher) was already down there and managed 1 doggie. also stanton was already down there but had no luck. with both rods cast out it was'nt long again before the doggies started biting with 1 on each rod with a few missed bites and dropped fish on the surface. by now lewis had managed another doggie, with stanton still blanking. as high tide approached the doggies kept coming with more missed and dropped fish. although on the one rod produced a good knock in which later resulting in the line shootng downtide and up again, i thought here comes another ray, unfortunately the fish was missed and resulted in a snag up as it dragged me uptide so much. i later got it back to find the bait gone. as it was time to go the end result for me was 8 doggies, lewis 2, and stanton yet again blanking!
tight lines and all the best,
steffyenck.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i decided to give friars yet another go as of the success of the previous sessions on the point. i arrived there for 3 1/2 hours to high water to ensure to get a spot and so i did. lewis davies (crazyfisher) was already down there and managed 1 doggie. also stanton was already down there but had no luck. with both rods cast out it was'nt long again before the doggies started biting with 1 on each rod with a few missed bites and dropped fish on the surface. by now lewis had managed another doggie, with stanton still blanking. as high tide approached the doggies kept coming with more missed and dropped fish. although on the one rod produced a good knock in which later resulting in the line shootng downtide and up again, i thought here comes another ray, unfortunately the fish was missed and resulted in a snag up as it dragged me uptide so much. i later got it back to find the bait gone. as it was time to go the end result for me was 8 doggies, lewis 2, and stanton yet again blanking!
tight lines and all the best,
steffyenck.

well done steff good sesh again and a nice report aswell :clap3::clap3:come on stanton:schmoll::schmoll:

·
Registered
298 Posts
hi sam.. another good session.. cant wait to get down there today! im sure stanton is using bait elastic for hooklength or something as he hasnt caught a fish for ages now.. well done sam..
tight lines!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts