World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is now come to that day where bad luck is meant to occur......
has anything bad happened to you yet??? :g: :blink: :idea:
i have'nt myself....... YET.....

tight lines,

steffyenck.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I got up this morning and fell down the stairs:unsure: Had breakfast and chocked on a piece of toast:blink: Went to work and lost my keys:yucky: Crashed the car on my way home for dinner:uhuh: And crashed my missus car on the way back:schmoll: Then on the way home after a long days work a stunning polish lesbian couple asked me if i could take them to cardiff and if so they would perform a lesbian show for me and who everelse wanted to watch!!! Unfortunately i was travelling in the other direction:yucky:

Other than that bugger all mate:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
he he he it aint all bad lol ,i got my 2 new reels today ,i got a job after 5 months of leg paralysis and i received a very large cheque .

i like Friday the 13th lol

tight lines guys

mark

·
Registered
70 Posts
I got up this morning and fell down the stairs:unsure: Had breakfast and chocked on a piece of toast:blink: Went to work and lost my keys:yucky: Crashed the car on my way home for dinner:uhuh: And crashed my missus car on the way back:schmoll: Then on the way home after a long days work a stunning polish lesbian couple asked me if i could take them to cardiff and if so they would perform a lesbian show for me and who everelse wanted to watch!!! Unfortunately i was travelling in the other direction

Other than that bugger all mate:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
thats terrible m8. would of been great if they where swedish:clap2: ;)

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I've also gotta go to work 2mrw and have about a zillion people say"how do i put this bet on for the national??" When all they gotta do is write out exactly the same as what they've got on their piece of paper:blink: And then have people coming sraight back into the bookies,running back sometimes, asking for their winnings as soon as the race has finished:g: :g: :uhuh: :uhuh:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I was hoping for ulrika ka ka ka:clap2: But alas friday the 13th is bad luck:) :) Although i did see sven on my way back from work and said i might meet her in liquid but she wernt there:yucky: hehehe
which bookmakers do you work in kev and where?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts