World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a few words about my friday night sesh first went down cold knap at 7 30 fished till 12 30 every cast had bites on black lug and squid got 1 whiting of about 1lb could not hook aney outhers hooks to big so moved to st mary wells bay fished down to low and the flood not a single bite :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling on my way back up the beach i looked at the CONCREET wat is left just by the rope all the banking underneth have been washed away SO ANEY BODY WHO IS GOING DOWN THARE PLEASE B AWARE OF THE PATH IT IS A ACCEDINT WATING TO HAPPEN SO PLEASE B CAREFULL THAT IS ONE HELL OF A DROP ON TO ROCKS TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have not bee that bad dont no how the concreet is still thare i fish it a lot the last big tides must have taken more of the banking away just for people who dont fish it a lot or are going thare for the first time just b careful :wiggle:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.