World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello evey1 this weekend me and my mate are going fishing at Selsey Caravan Park in the hope of sum hounds have only fished it once last year and no luck was just asking if there is any areas around there people tend to favor cheers .off to pick are on crab as well so that wont b a prob we hope lol:fish:

·
Immigrant of Essex
844 Posts
hello evey1 this weekend me and my mate are going fishing at Selsey Caravan Park in the hope of sum hounds have only fished it once last year and no luck was just asking if there is any areas around there people tend to favor cheers .off to pick are on crab as well so that wont b a prob we hope lol:fish:
Fish from the windmill up until past the bar mate you cant go wrong. although good luck in picking your crab down there best maybe to bring some frozen stuff down too incase you dont get any crab down there mate.

If you have google map type in selsey and you will see the caravan park and the marks are all on it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi mate, this is just about my local beach, fish anyware from the windmill down past the funfair and down past the clubhouse (big blue building) drive as far as you can go park up and climb over the bank. Will be there on friday myself if the weather holds, poss storms for fri if not then it will be sat, maybe see you there if not good luck.:fishing1::sun:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts