World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone fish the Isle of Wight ...
Could you recommend a local on the South coast of the Island who would be interested in being interviewed about Sea fishing on the Isle of white.
Im looking to meet a good local character willing to talk to camera for a youtube series about fishing some of the Islands marks. Its not to give away secrets ofcourse just get people out and fishing on the I.O.W. and enthuse the audience with some tackle and tactics basics with perhaps a yarn or two about the area.
Preferably at a fishing mark.

Im filming on the first week of August and it would be great to get some input from an Angler or two who are in the know and enthusiastic enough about their patch to have a camera and microphone in their faces ! for a few minutes. We would get around 5000 views a year for youtube and over 1000 podcast downloads on itunes.

They will have the final say regarding published material and am happy to promote any cause they have.
heres an example of a simular video.My aim is to imrove on these with a more comprehensive angler input and Audio.

Thank you

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Anyone fish the Isle of White ...
Could you recommend a local on the South coast of the Island who would be interested in being interviewed about Sea fishing on the Isle of white.
Im looking to meet a good local character willing to talk to camera for a youtube series about fishing some of the Islands marks. Its not to give away secrets ofcourse just get people out and fishing on the I.O.W. and enthuse the audience with some tackle and tactics basics with perhaps a yarn or two about the area.
Preferably at a fishing mark.

Im filming on the first week of August and it would be great to get some input from an Angler or two who are in the know and enthusiastic enough about their patch to have a camera and microphone in their faces ! for a few minutes. We would get around 5000 views a year for youtube and over 1000 podcast downloads on itunes.

They will have the final say regarding published material and am happy to promote any cause they have.
heres an example of a simular video.My aim is to imrove on these with a more comprehensive angler input and Audio.

Thank you
;) Not sure where the Isle of White is but there's an Isle of Wight in the Solent, is it near that one? ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
;) Not sure where the Isle of White is but there's an Isle of Wight in the Solent, is it near that one? ;)
Thanks - Baa haa thank god for the edit function, although it still took three atempts to get the right Island, the big one right ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts