World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well lads me a few of the lads went to the north gare after long walk to get there walking over sand the bait we hadwit is hard when you got a bag full of sinkers 4 reels 2 rods and the rod rest and a load of bait..4 reels cos am the bird nest king anyway the wind was far to strong trying to cast in it was hard and getting snags was a pain...so headed off to the heugh couple of blokes walking on the same time as us...only fished it the 1 time before hand and we stopped be for the gates...we set up the bait we had was frozen runny rag mackie and squid no lug as the shop in horden had nowt and the shop at the headland had nowt we had a few ****** and some flattys...i had a good knock but was thinking it was them dirty little ****** so left it anyway came to pulling it in had a nice slack line after bit of a hard pull in it was a nice fat cod of about 3lb 4lb...the bloke next to use was pulling in the ****** and the dabs in for fun he was the real dab catcher if ya looking mr wilson get pot on ya know you want to..all in all a good days fishing

as i dont eat fish plus can not be arsed with her in doors going on about stinking the house out with fish..gave it to me mate and this is it now

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Shaun that looks a lovely fish. Did you catch it on the bit of pier before the fence. If so i was there a week back and it was a bit snaggy. Casting out to sea direction.

Mick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts