World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going there in November for my honeymoon and hope to sneak the travel spinner in the bag and have a go spinning whilst its asleep and sunning itself! but have read that you need a licence is there anyway to get it beforehand, as I am only there for a week and will be transfers to the hotel in Corralejo, so dont want to be travelling about the Island trying to find the place, also I dont speak the language and understand this could make things harder. Is it worth risking not getting it or are they likely to put my in shackles for eternity where I will become the little english soap boy??!

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
Being a bit personal how will you find the time ? up in the morning for brekies back to rest dont bother with lunch evening meal back to rest after a week you wont have the strength to go spinning == PAT

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There will be plenty of resting!! but she will want to sun herself at some point and I find lying still not doing anything for any longer than 10 minutes distressing even when I am close to exhaustion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you that was the answer I was hoping for! I will probably only get a few hours in over the week anyhow.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
340 Posts
when i went i didn't even know you needed a liscence:blink: oops

i wouldent worry i went out loads of times catching mullet on bread with no problems.

p.s why is catching mullet in other countries as easy as shooting fish in a barrell but in this counry there quite hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts