World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all . Am fishing back in the south this week end . Sat fishing in a local club comp as a geust with Vosper Thorney A.C , at Weston shore in Southampton . On Sun i'm fishing at Hytne on the other side of the river ,as a geust of Southampton A.C (FLATTY BASHING) and look forward to seeing some old freind and on Sun night am doing some south coast CODDING at Selsey with my old man .keep you posted . WHAT A WEEK END IN STORE.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i'm back . on sat fished at Weston Shore .Had a bad day BLANKED . Not many fish caught .the old man had one just over 1LB, less said . now sunday was another matter fished at Hythe reclaimed land, and had three flounders , lost three on the way up and missed loads . since last fishing with this club they have introduced catch and release , with fish being measured and returned by stewards .with so many fish being caught, i thought this was a brill idea ,with only the biggest fish being weighed in . My brother won with 7 flounders for a total lenght of 2m 750 with the biggest of 1LB 6 1/2 oz but i had the last laugh with one of 1LB 7 1/2 oz the biggest of the day was 1LB 12oz nearly all fish were returned .nice run comp . didn't fish sunday night . neded my beauty sleep . HEE! HEE!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts