World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am a member of the Glengormley and District Sea Angling Club [GADSAC] and well were looking new members at the moment.

We are affiliated to the Irish Federation Of Sea Anglers [IFSA] and we fish every month with several competions in between times.

There are about twenty members in the club at present and were recruiting more members at the moment, all ages are welcome and from all over northern ireland.

We meet twice a year at the crown and shamrock in glengormley to discuss club matters and enjoy a pint and share stories.

It's an easy going club with several novices and past ulster squad members to give advice.

All welcome, if you fish once a week or twice a year and love the sport then please contact us at :

http://www.gadsac.freeuk.com/ or at :

e-mail [email protected] / [email protected]

Fax :02890 338137

Tel :02894 460395

Thanks for looking and please contact us above for any other information.

good luck and tight lines

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Mr Flintstone,

Well put, welcome to the Forum

I don't normally agree with Marcus but on this occasion I do. Unfortunately I live in the wrong place, if I was near to you I would have no hesitation in joining you.

I hope your request is successful.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
472 Posts
See look what you have done now Gav.
Opened a portal to bored welshmen..

our fishing is really that pwp at the moment otherwise we would all be down the beach not gossiping away on the internet. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts