World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any MORAY lads up for gamrie or other venue that maybe fishing well on friday night HW 22.30 i am after conger but whatever happens:blink:

·
Registered
155 Posts
so i see you are not inviting the people from aberdeenshire to your little meet wich is not very nice:nonono:
might just gatecrash if i ever get my motor back am needing to get out fishing

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is always someone to moan it goes without saying you are invited ok here we go again if anyone at all from morayshire ,aberdeenshire and the highlands wants to go to gamrie for a little fishing i will be there about 1900 thankyou:blink:

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
So The Glesga Boys Are Out Too ?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
17mph N East winds Paul. Will see what I can do but I doubt I will make it as I'm going to aberdeen I think.
Neal
The SKink

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Well, my mrs is off to see Mr Lionel Ritchie dancing on the ceiling tonight and I am packing to drive down to your homeland on Sat so doubt I can make it - but seeing as how I love the venue and it's only 30 mins away, might come along for a look if I can persuade my son, you never know.

G

·
0 Posts
there is always someone to moan it goes without saying you are invited ok here we go again if anyone at all from morayshire ,aberdeenshire and the highlands wants to go to gamrie for a little fishing i will be there about 1900 thankyou:blink:
What about Nigeria?

G

·
0 Posts
I'll try and tee up the Search and Recue chopper from Lossie but I don't think you'd want to fly in it Gus.
Neal
The Skink
91/2 weeks offshore and no Kim Bassinger, would fly in the Hindenburg an take my chances m8, only winding Thornback up, just take the net.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Went to Gamrie on Friday night at 7.00 pm with my mate Ian and met up with Thornback & BluetoonBoy, weather was perfect with a slight breeze blowing in from the north with the tide coming up and high tide at 11.00 pm.

Quiet for the first two hours then got a small codling about 3/4lb on rag tipped with mackeral so carried on and baited up and cast out, I had just put the rod down and was tightening up the slack when BANG, a nice codling about 3lb on bluetoons spring scales but I reakon it was about the 4 / 4.5lb mark, they always seem bigger when its not your scales. again caught on Rag tipped with mackie.

Thornback kept up the poddly chase and managed to catch a whopper just when I brought in mine. see photo.

Cheers thornback for pulling it up the side.

Overall a nice night out on what is now turning out to be my favourite venue.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Sounds like a good night well done boys. Matching suits...................................?
Neal
The Skink

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Paul managed to get float fishing then.
aye it passed the time waiting for the big one which alas didnt turn up better luck next time:blink:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Good suit and well made, still to try it out in some nasty weather for a session.
I go the XL and it fits just fine, hardly notice its on

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have had no problems with it mate ,well apart from melting about a 4inch circle out of it with my tilley lamp (bring on the mother in law seamstress)good as new i know my mate ian didnt get on with his and has gone back to his fladen, as far as i am concerned it is miles ahead of the imax ***** i had before and its so light you forget you have it on or is that a girdle cant remember but you know what i mean:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
I know what you mean Boyo.

Well at least you are still trying for the big un M8 ,for the time and effort you have put in it will happen but only at PTK when am there :).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts