World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After blanking last couple of evenings at Peterhead I am going to try Gamrie tonight - that'll give me the chance to use my crab net for the first time.
Hope the congers are about.

F

·
0 Posts
I was going out today bu8t got called into work :(

Going fluff chucking instead tomorrow

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, fished from low water until about 5am - conditions nice for fishing, very calm and not cold.

Set both big rods hoping for Conger mainly but also flicked a leadhead out with mackie to collect bait for my creel-net thing - Only caught a succession of small podlies by rod but my bait trap caught a long spined Scorpion Fish (it was bright green and very evil looking) , 2 Rocklings and numerous shore/velvet/partans - crab central!

Nice night to be out though.

G

·
0 Posts
Well, fished from low water until about 5am - conditions nice for fishing, very calm and not cold.

Set both big rods hoping for Conger mainly but also flicked a leadhead out with mackie to collect bait for my creel-net thing - Only caught a succession of small podlies by rod but my bait trap caught a long spined Scorpion Fish (it was bright green and very evil looking) , 2 Rocklings and numerous shore/velvet/partans - crab central!

Nice night to be out though.
Wonder if milser will let North East Podlies into the specimen list:g:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts