World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
S.S. has just caught the first gars of ther year from the pier:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
That Schuey! Spoke to him last night and made the mistake of sneering when he said he'd catch a gar today. I reckoned it was too short a tide. Should've know better than to doubt him!:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That Schuey! Spoke to him last night and made the mistake of sneering when he said he'd catch a gar today. I reckoned it was too short a tide. Should've know better than to doubt him!:clap3: :clap3:
Thats twice you got it wrong this week then:blink: :blink:

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
S.S. has just caught the first gars of ther year from the pier:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Had a double shot of gars and that was it. Had one other bite which could have been a gar but hard to tell as they give very small bites when they first return.

Tide was a bit too small to catch a lot of gars so the tides next week should see bigger numbers caught.

Hope Baz aint too upset :unsure:

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Had a double shot of gars and that was it. Had one other bite which could have been a gar but hard to tell as they give very small bites when they first return.

Tide was a bit too small to catch a lot of gars so the tides next week should see bigger numbers caught.

Hope Baz aint too upset :unsure:
well done s s i hope baz found out i bet that will p..s him off
:clap3:

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
well done shuey:clap:
where were you fishing?
In the "Gar run" normal spot. Fishyrob : the biggish gars we get early on last for about a month, 6 weeks then disappear for most of the summer and then return late August then theres millions of the things. The early 1s are the breeding fish i assume as they chuck their load everywhere! :unsure:

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
In the "Gar run" normal spot. Fishyrob : the biggish gars we get early on last for about a month, 6 weeks then disappear for most of the summer and then return late August then theres millions of the things. The early 1s are the breeding fish i assume as they chuck their load everywhere! :unsure:
You tease. Like I know where the "Gar Run" is on the pier. Your just worried I will pull number two again.....
:)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts