World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Well done on the fish and thanks for the report.
119 views of you post so far and only 2 people comment and the same with other posts 300 - 400 views and only about 5 or 6 comments. A thanks goes a long way to encourage people to post or I think so anyway or is it just me.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
119 views of you post so far and only 2 people comment and the same with other posts 300 - 400 views and only about 5 or 6 comments. A thanks goes a long way to encourage people to post or I think so anyway or is it just me.
STB,
Your spot on mate.

But 1979 was a bit harsh ... :wiggle: ... lol.
Coastman

:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
STB,
Your spot on mate.

But 1979 was a bit harsh ... :wiggle: ... lol.
Coastman

:thumbs:
It's just annoying that people go to the effort of posting and should at least be thanked in my opinion.
It's not a question of a written thank you but just a push of a button which is easy.
Only joking about the 1979 Coastman, it was more like 1981 lol, tight lines mate.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
It's just annoying that people go to the effort of posting and should at least be thanked in my opinion.
It's not a question of a written thank you but just a push of a button which is easy.
Only joking about the 1979 Coastman, it was more like 1981 lol, tight lines mate.
Cheers that's more like it ... :yeah:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Glad you've picked this up mate, i was going to mention it a bit back but didn't want to be seen as a moaner. My last report had 201 views, 1 thanks and no comments. I've been fishing since but haven't posted, dosen't seem worth it.
Steve.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Now that sounds interesting a pub as you fish :drunk::drunk::drunk:
As you go onto the island, head for Beaumaris, its on the right between the bridges and Beaumaris, set up your tackle, then go and get a pint, then cast out and sit back and enjoy your beer and the fishing.

:clap2:

Coastman

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.