World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thanks Gerry's fishing. The customer service is 1st class! i wouldn't think of using any other mail order firm! :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: Thanks again :) :notworthy :notworthy

·
England Team Captain
30,606 Posts
What have they done to deserve it mate?:g:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Il 2nd that. They are brilliant, ordered my new reel on tuesday at 2.30 and by 11.00 wednesday it had arrived in perfect condition. Well pleased, Many thanks to Gerry's :notworthy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What have they done to deserve it mate?:g:
Well i ordered a new rod and 3 spools of penn tuff stuff about 3weeks ago. Well the rod came next day but with a spool of imax shock leader. so i phoned gerrys up, thinking that it was just a mistake or one of these cowboy mail order firms that just give you what they have in stock. But i was so wrong! he told me to keep the imax leader and would send out the 3 spools of penn leader when they arrive. I really did think i would have to phone back up in a few weeks asking for my out standing order but this morning i got my 3 spools of leader! :clap3:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
WHats so great about taking three weeks to get your order right?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Im still waiting for my Zzipy which I ordered in April from Gerrys.....Ive always had good prompt service in the past and I am hoping this wont turn sour - just wish they would let me know whats going on.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
A mate ordered a load of stuff of Gerry's a couple of weeks ago, including some penn shock leader. Everything arrived a couple of days later bar the shock leader, which arrived yesterday. They can't send what they aint got.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts