World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Gerry's for a quick excellent service once again.

I did search around for the bits and bobs i wanted, with other companies that also supply a good service, but Gerry's was the only one that had what I wanted. Yeh I'm fussy and know what I want/like.

So for great service and excellent stock levels Gerry's gets the :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: from me!

Jim:clap2:

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really, trace tying bits mainly.

Got some new "proper pulley" bits to try for 1st time, look OK. Have you tried them?

Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a great service from them, Ordered a rod on Wed received it on Thursday, After being let down by a West wales supplier, Even supplied a rod tube, I totally agree with what you say.!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
my first order with gerrys of morecambe, ordered my beach caster on the thurs, didnt recieve my item till the tuesday to find that they had sent the wrong size... to be fair they were quick to right the wrong sent the new rod next day and picked up the old, still dissappointed though as the amount of scuffs and scratches on the product made it look like an ex display and shouldnt have been full price. will be my last order as plenty of other places to buy RRP tackle

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
did you recontact them about the scuffs ,scratches on the rod,if they are unaware they cant sort it.

B

·
0 Posts
u would think though that they wouldnt send it out like that in the first place wouldnt u ? it would put me off faffing around with phone calls to get it right

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Not really, trace tying bits mainly.

Got some new "proper pulley" bits to try for 1st time, look OK. Have you tried them?

Jim
the double clip tends to cause too many tangles imo probably come back tangled 50% of the time using these clips. someone on here mentioned swapping the 2 way clip for a single clip or taping the double with electrical tape (which wont make double patting as speedy) which alieviated the problem a fast link may also work but havent tried either yet.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I like gerrys and try to use them for most of the stuff I buy! I bought my beach rod from them on a thrusday phone call from them saying they had one in stock but was miss coloured and would not send it to me! After a quick chat with the guy on the phone another beach rod was ordered £40 more but i didn't pay a penny more and I got it on the friday.:clap:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I've used Gerry's several times (ordered small bits, rods etc). Each time service was good and delivery fast. So I won't hesitate to continue using them. Hell every one can have a bad day, if something is amiss just call & explain politely. No point in moaning about something if you haven't tried to get it sorted to you satisfaction.

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah i will be phoning to get the problem sorted (politely :D) and i couldnt fault the customer service when i phoned the first time but first impressions are a big thing for me and i shouldnt have to be phoning back in the first place but ill give them a chance as ive heard loads of good reviews typical for it to happen to me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts