World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a pair of Daiwa STS rods from Gerrys yesterday (monday) at about 3pm.......They arrived at about 5pm today (Tuesday), in my books, thats good service, I wasnt expecting them untill Thursday or Friday so well done Gerrys!! :clap3:

On the downside, Gerrys have now caused me a problem. Had the rods in question arrived late in the week I would've only had a couple of days to wait untill I got to use them next Monday but because they sent them so promptly I have to wait 5 days with the rods standing there, calling me to use them, now thats what I call a tease!! ;)

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
i,ve always had good helpfull service from them. well stocked shop with kit for all types of fishing, and hard working owner.

·
Registered
386 Posts
AGree, that's a nice problem to have! That's the best thing about established tackle shops as opposed to Ebay - you can virtually rely on a great service from ordering to getting the goods through your door. :clap3: :clap2: to Gerry's!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I ordered a pair of Daiwa STS rods from Gerrys yesterday (monday) at about 3pm.......They arrived at about 5pm today (Tuesday), in my books, thats good service, I wasnt expecting them untill Thursday or Friday so well done Gerrys!! :clap3:

On the downside, Gerrys have now caused me a problem. Had the rods in question arrived late in the week I would've only had a couple of days to wait untill I got to use them next Monday but because they sent them so promptly I have to wait 5 days with the rods standing there, calling me to use them, now thats what I call a tease!! ;)
Probably next day delivery service which cost you more?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hats off to the courier companys that deliver the goods on time!!!!

IMHO

·
Registered
644 Posts
i,ve always had good helpfull service from them. well stocked shop with kit for all types of fishing, and hard working owner.
i agree totally with you, i`ve always had excellent service off gerry`s and £6.50 for next day delivery ain`t bad at all,mind you veals are the same hat`s off to the both companys,Del.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Ordered my mag elite Sunday evening, turned up Tuesday morning. Great service and very Cheap £69.99.

·
Registered
122 Posts
thanks for the thread cause you now made my mind up with your good words im going to order my stuff from gerrys if the delivery is the best ive heard of im generraly waiting five or six days

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Ordered my Mag Elite Friday evening and still waiting. Contacted them today and they said Sorry re confusion Goods dispatched for delivery tomorrow. :sad:
I have since getting the green mag elite found the florida orange for £80 but they only have 20 at that price! Sods law I guess.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I think they are the same but the orange one is more expensive.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I had chesties for xmas off the kids from Gerrys, when i tried them on they didnt fit quite good enough...so we had a day out in morecambe and took them back. I have to say the service we got was second to none

·
Registered
278 Posts
Have always had good service from Gerrys and propmt delivery....mate ordered his first serious rod & reel from them last week and was suprised to find himself signing for them the next day!

Good stuff.:clap3:

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Aye-gerrys is good service, and the man on the phone even understood my fife accent.
now that deserves some high praise....

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:) one good thing about going in gerrys is ,, you can go upstairs and have a play with any rod from 25 quid up to top end centurys zipplex daiwas etc, the shop is stuffed full of gear with very little room to walk,
its like that little shop we all remember that sold everything including the kitchen sink
cuberd

1 - 18 of 18 Posts