World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a decent crew together is always hard, getting a real tasty crew is impossible.

UNLESS Your a lucky old bar steward like me

Eat your hearts out, and all that on top of four days fishing :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

·
Premium Member
38,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YOU STILL GOT IT IN YOU :hug:YOU OLD SEA DOG YOU:sneaky2:HOW WAS THE FISHING ANYWAY KEN????
The fishing was great, I had nothing to set the world alight but lots of fish all the same.

First drop Thursday produced a small tope between 8lb to 10lb first this season,went on to add red gurnard and some gilthead bream to the list on a shore session with my brother will post report and more pics later.

·
Registered
669 Posts
The fishing was great, I had nothing to set the world alight but lots of fish all the same.

First drop Thursday produced a small tope between 8lb to 10lb first this season,went on to add red gurnard and some gilthead bream to the list on a shore session with my brother will post report and more pics later.
Well done ken, Still a shame you cannot make the weymouth trip in oct.Regards alan.

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Getting a decent crew together is always hard, getting a real tasty crew is impossible.

UNLESS Your a lucky old bar steward like me

Eat your hearts out, and all that on top of four days fishing :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
No doubt will get all the sordid details tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
And what am i looking at ?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
A woman who's face you cant see, looks quite large (god that could bite me in the arse) and has a jumper on ! Mmm ok

·
Premium Member
38,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A woman who's face you cant see, looks quite large (god that could bite me in the arse) and has a jumper on ! Mmm ok
Let's put it this way, if I had a choice of sharing a boat with her or you it would be good bye akita :roll1:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Let's put it this way, if I had a choice of sharing a boat with her or you it would be good bye akita :roll1:
pmpl i know what you mean mate, just saying she could be a saggy minger ! now if you showed a pic of a size 8 34c in a bikini on the deck well that would be a diff story ! ! !

·
Premium Member
38,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pmpl i know what you mean mate, just saying she could be a saggy minger ! now if you showed a pic of a size 8 34c in a bikini on the deck well that would be a diff story ! ! !
Believe me they were 100% genuine, and whilst she had a great sense of humour and took a lot of stick of Colin, Jimmy and myself during the day putting up pics without permission would be out of order.

The crew eight women in total were raising money for the Weymouth RNLI and later that evening presentented a cheque for £750 to them.

Unfortunately two of the girls could not make the trip, two more got smashed the night before and failed to make the boat.

One onboard slept all day after one hours kip the night before, another became sea sick and spent 4hrs heaving up over the stern and then sleeping.

And then there were two.

None had ever fished before and had never been out on a boat, so raising the sponsorship and landing £750 was really magic,

I was unable to attend the evening bash as I was out again Sunday morning but when I get the update will post on here.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Well good on them. No that sounds sarcastic, what i mean is good on them for raising the cash ! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
well done m8 good pics there:thumbs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts