World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think it'll be worth it, tomorrow daytime with a biggish tide and bright conditions.
I can't make my mind up as to whether to go after them or go to White Springs Coarse Fishing

·
Registered
757 Posts
give the gg,s a go m8 you got tidy some winds and you might get a tidy bass.tight lines marc. go for the evening tide mukka.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I fished in front of the white house on wednesday and today from low up.

I had 13 small schoolies bass, But one guy to my right and one to the left both had one golden grey each also two small flounders were caught. They were about 1 and half to 2 pound each in size. There was a lot of good surf running.

Today I had 5 small Bass and the whole beach to myself fishing. All fish came within the first three hours unlike wednesday which were being caught the whole tide up. There was a lot less surf today and much colder than wednesday. Must say I need a jumper in the wind and also has my thumbs go numb due to getting cold. Summer what summer. Felt like october in the wind.

Still the golden grey is a fish I just can't catch and it's really starting to :wallbash::oops::cry:

·
Registered
757 Posts
I fished in front of the white house on wednesday and today from low up.

I had 13 small schoolies bass, But one guy to my right and one to the left both had one golden grey each also two small flounders were caught. They were about 1 and half to 2 pound each in size. There was a lot of good surf running.

Today I had 5 small Bass and the whole beach to myself fishing. All fish came within the first three hours unlike wednesday which were being caught the whole tide up. There was a lot less surf today and much colder than wednesday. Must say I need a jumper in the wind and also has my thumbs go numb due to getting cold. Summer what summer. Felt like october in the wind.

Still the golden grey is a fish I just can't catch and it's really starting to :wallbash::oops::cry:
dont blast it out m8 wade out about to knee high and just give a flick m8 u can see them in the surf use clear mono with size 1.0 hooks no beads nothing and about 7 maddies at a time. i found wyting loop with hook lenths about 7ins work best for gg,s and flouder. bit if you want bass give razor a go mukka and you could try clam by the stream as you walk on the beach. hope you ave a gooden m8 .tight lines marc.:1a::1a::1a:

·
Registered
6 Posts
went to langennith yesterday with paul m and another mate, got there about 4, fished maddies and lug, few fishing on beach and rammed with surfers, only i managed to catch one small flattie, but that was about it, couple of guys we spoke to had a couple of schoolies but no gg, never mind always next time.

·
Team Predator
340 Posts
:marinheir hi fished there wednesday with my daughter and had three ggs and lost another,fished maddies on a size 1 tronix hook,on long snoods about 15 inches,they just hit the bait and ran!:punk:also had schoolies but all on lug and clams.whatch out for the weaver fish:busted_cocheers:bye1:

·
Team Hr jones
5,927 Posts
went to langennith yesterday with paul m and another mate, got there about 4, fished maddies and lug, few fishing on beach and rammed with surfers, only i managed to catch one small flattie, but that was about it, couple of guys we spoke to had a couple of schoolies but no gg, never mind always next time.
unlucky kev m8,:marinheir:marinheir still up for a sesh sat night. this could be your (next):whistling:whistling time.

·
Team Hr jones
5,927 Posts
:marinheir hi fished there wednesday with my daughter and had three ggs and lost another,fished maddies on a size 1 tronix hook,on long snoods about 15 inches,they just hit the bait and ran!:punk:also had schoolies but all on lug and clams.whatch out for the weaver fish:busted_cocheers:bye1:
your just a jammy git:busted_co:busted_co:busted_co

but well done to you both all the same:drunk::drunk:

·
Registered
6 Posts
ye defo up for next sat mate, im on a roll now lol, they should get bigger hopefully mate, going down lougher in morn mate to try and catch me a bass as went with chris last week and he caught one about 3lbs so fingers crossed, will post a report to let you know how i get on .

·
RNLI Fundraiser and Legend
15,608 Posts
ye defo up for next sat mate, im on a roll now lol, they should get bigger hopefully mate, going down lougher in morn mate to try and catch me a bass as went with chris last week and he caught one about 3lbs so fingers crossed, will post a report to let you know how i get on .
tides are to high for lougher mate:victory:

·
Registered
23 Posts
had 10 on wednesday down llangenith ,plenty of mullet coming in around us .my mates also did well our fish came on maddies and lug ,small hooks and don't cast out to far and don't wade out to far as they are in close and you'll spook them
fished it all the way up from low to an hour before top,then the fu..ing surfies got in the way,and we called it a day.

:black_eye(surfies next time lol)

·
Registered
6 Posts
the tide was a bit big mate but went down about 6ish , lug and mud rag, caught a flattie about a 1lb and then just b4 top tide caught a tidy one between 1half to 2 lbs on lug so wasnt too bad, but will go on a smaller tide next time for the bass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts