World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post is for Ticker.
I went down to a Pembs beach today. Fished the last half of tide in. Wasn’t expecting much in the warm sunshine but lovely to be out by the sea. Two small flounder kept me on my toes until highwater. Then for a last cast I moved to the rocky end of the beach. I cast out my penultimate lugworm and before I’d poured out a cuppa the rod started banging round. The fish fought with a fast jagging action and considering it was only about 12 ounces put up an impressive fight. What do the big ones go like? I’d love to find out. Anyway chuffed to bits to get my first Gilt Head Bream and can’t wait to catch another. Interestingly, someone posted on FB a 4 pounder caught from a Pembs beach just recently, so they’re out there!
Porcupine fishes Fish Marine biology Ray-finned fish Geology

·
Premium Member
10,588 Posts
Well done on your GH @ian nesbitt

I'm sure Dereek (ticker ) would appreciate you adding this to his current thread

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Good afternoon Ian Nesbitt and Not so,

Well done Ian, thank you for posting that excellent pic, and Notso good thinkitng and thank you , I certainly would appreciate it if Ians thread/ post could be added to my STICKY " Gilt Head Bream - A Facination." I very much appreciate both of your thoughtfulness..

Best regards,

Derek (Ticker)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well done on your GH @ian nesbitt

I'm sure Dereek (ticker ) would appreciate you adding this to his current thread

Thanks.Good idea but no idea how to do it??

·
Premium Member
10,588 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts