World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst driving home early hours on saturday morning after leaving Garry's house my rods/rest decided to smack me on the side of my head almost knocking out my glass eye when taking a sharp turning, What i am looking for is something that fits between the front seats head rest to secure my kit from getting in the way and as not to restrict my view from side window, is there such a device and if so where can i get it from, Ive looked in mags but can't see such a thing.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Ghosty,

What type of car have you got?

Woodster

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Could you rig something up with bungge cords? You know the type of things used for securing stuff to the back of a motorbike.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hi Ghosty. Titan make just the thing your looking for. It clips between the front seat head rests and keeps your rods above shoulder height. I think it's called a "Karrie All" and retail for about a tenner. I ai'nt got their number though.

:) KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD :)

·
Banned
20 Posts
also askari do one, 19,99 but snag with them is it takes a month for it to arrive.
but also seen them in fishing monthly and sea angler

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys i knew there was such a thing i'll see what i can find out... got bungees but the rods still block my view but i guess they will do for now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts