World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the above this morning with monkey1986 and a couple of mates, weather wernt the greatest with the wind and rain, but we fished 3 hours flood and and an hour n half ebb. I managed 5 flounder and 1 bass, and others had 7 flounder between them.
2 flounder were a cracking size 42cm and 40cm but they were a tad thin, but nice to see the flounder coming back in numbers.
Baits used were maddies, lug n razor ..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
38,495 Posts
Another month will see the flounders fatten up, tidy session in horrible weather. :thumbs:

I was going to fish Pendine this afternoon but the wet weather put pay to that, I have to be a bit picky about the weather now days :cry:

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
some good sized Flounder there and well done on the Bass

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah stu :) .. maddies caught the most, but lug was nearly just as good, and 1 came on peeler crab

·
Registered
358 Posts
Great spot there, caught a stack of bass there last summer, and great for the flatties, be hitting it again on the weekends shortly, only seem to catch with maddies there though

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah it is a good spot, it was my 1st time there and didnt really know where or how to fish it.. so defo be trying it again, and hopefully the bigger bass will show :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts