World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
yes, lug and crab baits 1 hook clip down rigs or running ledgers-size 2/0 hooks.fish either the estuary mid tide up towards high or fish the beach as far right as you can be bothered to walk from 1hour after low up to high tide.bass and flounders are the main catch but if you fish it on a summers day there is a chance of mullet aswell.good luck

·
Registered
118 Posts
i have been thinking of fishing there but have never got around to it.as anyone got any directions,parking info as i might try it this summer

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
i have been thinking of fishing there but have never got around to it.as anyone got any directions,parking info as i might try it this summer
You can only fish on or near the point when there is no testing going on on the ranges

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
You can only fish on or near the point when there is no testing going on on the ranges
take a bucket with you and a spade cos i used to get loads down there cockles that is..fish wise not the best mark ok for flatties occasional bass best fish the towers...

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
take a bucket with you and a spade cos i used to get loads down there cockles that is..fish wise not the best mark ok for flatties occasional bass best fish the towers...
ils,got to dissagree with you there mate!its a sh1thot place,had loads of bass and loads of flounder there!i find maddies and lug for the flounder.one lug and as many maddies as you can put on the hook,bass fall to the same also crab.

·
Team Hr jones
5,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
easy to find, after laughne turn left down a steep lane into a mod firing range only open weekends,follow lane to end. lots of rabbits if u like shooting.im looking forward my self when i end up going .let us know how u do .all the best

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
one of the lads who works in Anglers corner (Llanelli) Certainly rates it . Bass on crab upto 5lbs.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
easy to find, after laughne turn left down a steep lane into a mod firing range only open weekends,follow lane to end. lots of rabbits if u like shooting.im looking forward my self when i end up going .let us know how u do .all the best
jesus,dont take a gun down there your likely to get shot!!!!,its an mod range,might think your a terrorist!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fished ginst a few times, last time i was there, i fished into the pool at low water,
had a few flatties and a few small bass, as the tide made it went quiet until high water when i landed another small bass. In my opinion it's worth a session.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts