World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the next time you are down at your local beach digging bait take a carrier bag with you and fill it with junk from the beach just one carrier full of junk makes a difference at the very least you take something from the beach so put something back by taking some of the rubbish home with you especialy if its fishing rubbish ,old line etc it may sound old fartish but it will make a difference to the coast everywhere if we all comply.......heres hoping....tight lines all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have to admit, every time I go fishing I come home with pockets or bags full of line, poly bags coke cans etc. I would like to believe that the karma-god of fishing will reward me for tidying up his beach with a nice big flattie or a decent codling, however my current form indicates he is rewarding better skilled anglers with the bigger fish - lol.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
It's not just the beaches, but what really hacks me off are some of the slightly more remote marks - like the Yellow Isle, Carsethorn, Arbroath rocks, Usan etc - when it's fairly obvious that only anglers have been there. Why can nobody take bait wrappers home?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I agree Ticketty Boo I fish Usan regularly and always take home a bin bag full of rubbish that I have collected it p****s me off that some people leave the marks looking like a tip !

·
Registered
184 Posts
does,nt sound old fartish to me m8,bloody good idea .:clap3:

remarkable how some just dump and run.
kjp.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah many hands make light work a.I will keep a look out but generally when im digging bait there is nothiing there but ill keep a look out.I really cant get my head around why people cant just put stuff in there bags and take it home with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts