World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and daz are shooting down to the glitter ball this evening at about 20.30 hrs just to blow the cobwebs off my tackle, anyone care to join us will see you on the slipway to the left of the glitterball

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well we arrived about 20.00 and started setting up,by the time we were ready the tide was nearly within casting range. first cast CRACK OFF. bummer so set up again and cast out.
to say it was slow is an understatement, then the rain came and wendy and micheal joined us, when it got to high water we had had enough and reeled in and micheal had a small schoolie the only fish of the night. (daz has pic)
bait frozen black tipped with squid.
nice night to be out until the rain started,good to be by the water again.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
well we arrived about 20.00 and started setting up,by the time we were ready the tide was nearly within casting range. first cast CRACK OFF. bummer so set up again and cast out.
to say it was slow is an understatement, then the rain came and wendy and micheal joined us, when it got to high water we had had enough and reeled in and micheal had a small schoolie the only fish of the night. (daz has pic)
nice night to be out until the rain started,good to be by the water again.
,good to be by the water again..............:roll1::roll1:

by it ...........drenched in it :roll1:

it was amazing how many people that stop and want to talk and learn :)

well another blank at the glitterball for me ....oh well :roll1:

well done micheal ............

tightlines...................daz

G

·
nice little bass ..least ya had company ..
just booked 5 days off at the end of the month for the 10m tides :fishing1:
then again i'm working for 14 days on the trot :thumbdown

1 - 9 of 9 Posts