World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fishing1: hi i hope 2 go 2 stranrar this week how is it fishing just now and can someone point me in the right dirction 2 a mark am going by bus as i have sore back so i dont want 2 drive sore back due 2 fall on rocks at south/queen but will keep fishing soerback or not:clap:
thanks joe

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Peever club had an all nighter at old house point the other night and results were very poor, especially for a night match, 14 rods caught only 3 doggies and 5 other wee fish comprising of dab, rockling and mackerel. See other July / Aug. reports regarding the problem at Loch Ryan.

·
Registered
101 Posts
There was a big problem in Loch Ryan about a month ago. We normally dig lug there. One evening we went down to find the beach from Innermessen right the way round to the Stena Terminal littered with dead or dying lug and ragworm. Looked like the whole worm population had been wiped out. We reported it to SEPA and they identified the cause as a Planktonic or Algal bloom. It could be the reason why anglers are reporting poor results in Loch Ryan.

Suggest you jump on another bus round to Port Logan. Its been fishing well for pollack and wrasse.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi all thanks for inff will try Port Logan:clap2:
joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts