World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local knowledge please guy's.

Me and Andy_the_angler are off down Swansea / Oxwich / Ogmore / Pendine / Pembrey ? not entirely decided yet, and thats where you come in.... If it were you looking to fish the eveing tide, 2 up and as long down as poss which mark would you go for, looking for Bass, Smoothies, Gurnard, Wrasse or Rockling, just about anything thats not available further up the estuary as fed up with Conger, Rays, Whiting and especially Blanks..

I'm looking to take two beachcasters my spinning rod, lug, rag, macks, flying C's and crab...............................

Can't decide where though :g::g::g::g::g:

So any :idea: fella's

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
east aberthaw for the hounds bass there as well otherwise try the knab rock area lol

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
What you out fishing and not watching the opening sequence of the ****** olympics? Tut-tut!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMPPPPPPP

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blackie you off work today ? am off after the hounds this arvo low water 5-30 leaving the `Port around 2ish if you fancy it mate
DOH!

Working till 5, home about 6ish bigger DOH

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me know how you get on fella, other than one pm and fish'n'chips post, I've had very little input... :uhuh:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
whitford lighthouse for bass. the walk is well worth it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whitford Clwyd ? ?

·
Registered
137 Posts
think he prob means Whitford on the south west tip of the Gower. One helluva walk but also a real good mark. Talk to Wayne or Clive in garry evans npt about it they rate it highly. Myself Im lost down that way once you pass mumbles pier lol, and anyway the hounds down that way are smaller than our doggies up here lmao.
Hope someone can help you out fella youve freely given out loads of advice up this way :clap3:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AH ha, its Whiteford Lighthouse :nono: no wonder I couldn't find it on Google

1 - 15 of 15 Posts