World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Headed for Goldcliffe early this morning with Bob and Wanner,we got there apparantly 12 hours too late from a private photo shoot on the sea wall (Brolly's thread) DAMN !!!!!,anyway,got set up and started our onslaught on smashing the leads and rigs out with rag,squid & mackeral. high water came and went and not a nibble,just before we lost the water Bob came over for a chat and I spotted that his rod was making some funny moves,after a quick strike,a reel in and a dodgey scale down the rocks Bob ascended with this little beauty, (shame he had to descend all the way back down to let the little beauty back haha).A few hours out ,good weather and only one caught,I'm very happy that Bobs blanking have finished lol.Tight lines all

Attachments

G

·
well done on the flounder atleast you caught ive been out a few times aint even had a bite been giving beachley a thrashing without any success

·
Sole Man!
1,680 Posts
that's a cracking flounder!!!
how do you get there? I thought it was a private road.
brolly

G

·
Ive seen some anglers drive up and park by the sty i know its a thru road for walking but unsure to the rights on driving your car up to the sty maybe yatoes as hes very knowledgeable of the byelaws

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.