World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Predator
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:1a:day off today so i opted for llangenith and a chance of a golden grey.got there low water and nothing doing:doh:just waited for the flood then whack:boxing:fish on cracking fight and my first gg mullet:1a: back out it goes putting rod on the stand i felt a good thump so held it a moment and whack:boxing:another gg meanwhile my girl is having schoolies.and a cracking flounder.tide was building now and the surf really picked up and slowed the fishing down:sleep:my girl is having schoolies on lug and the maddies are running out so last cast i filled the hook with them and out she goes.just about to walk back with the rods i loosened my drag and zzzzzzzzz..hang on i thought ,i havent moved them yet?fish on my girls first gg mullet:1a:no worms left so we head off home.saw this porpoise dead in the surf.thats the second ive seen on llangenith this year???all in all cracking day.my girl also had a weaver fish i think(3rd pic).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
well done to you and your daughter, neil. dead jealous that my kids never want to come with me. ah well.. :happy:

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Nice one Neil,, nice to see your girl enjoying a bit of fishing, (glad she didn't grab the weaver) Tight 'uns,, Marc..

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
[hi m8 ..nice to see the yougsters haveing some fun ...good sess

·
Premium Member
38,247 Posts
Great report and pics, nice to see the young lady out fishing dad :laugh: defo weaver, this time of the year they seem to come in close so take care when paddling folks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
welld done on the fishing, great reports and great pics. Hoping to get amongst them myself this weekend!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts