World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well picked mark up at 9.30am, to get to our mark for 12ish,. the first mark we fished was fishing the ebb, didnt fish that good we ended up with dogs and i had a small tub gurnard, and less lead in my bag? on to mark 2 this mark we were fishing the pushing tide, first cast for me ended up with a 8lb smoothy, then nothing for a while,but the odd doggy, as the tide pushed up to high i had myself a 3lb.10oz bass, just as i landed it mark came running over to borrow my scales, stuart who was fishing up the beach had landed a good eel, we put it at 23 24lb, fat bugger, went quiet after that. packed up at 3am. of to mark 3, got there as day light broke, put our rods out and waited, set up a rod with a float on to see if any macks were around, had half a dozon , pollack aswell, even some wrasse. while cheking my bottom rod, wot i thought was weed or a spider decided to pull back, after a struggle with the swell the fish won it was a smalleyed ray, mark was still struggling to catch, so he had a go with the float and ended up with some wrasse, by the way mark wrasse have got spines? packed up at 12ish for some rest. Leaf Organism Plant Nepenthes

Ocean Vacation Fish Fish

Shore Ocean Coast Sea Vacation

Hand

Fish Fish Coregonus lavaretus Sardine Ray-finned fish

·
Registered
506 Posts
nice fishing there mate, especially the smoothie, well done. Robbie:fish:

·
Registered
25,144 Posts
Right on,good fishing lads!!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Good job on finding that hound roy. A bit thin on the ground at the moment. That was a nice bonus bass as well. Great pic of marks wrasse. lol. They are spiny little critters. Well done on a hardcore marathon session. Tight lines.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good job on finding that hound roy. A bit thin on the ground at the moment. That was a nice bonus bass as well. Great pic of marks wrasse. lol. They are spiny little critters. Well done on a hardcore marathon session. Tight lines.
the fishing was hard going for the amount of time we put in, but still enjoyed every second, but there were some good fish pulled in witch was good to see,with your eel being the top fish. well done. be up again soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts