World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one got any good blogs that they get excited over, and any good sites for a beginner like me to be reading! I wanna learn as much as possible and get some good valuable information but dont know where to look.

Post the links up below.

Cheers :thumbs:

·
Registered
620 Posts
look no further. just ask questions there's loads of people on here to help

steve

·
Registered
319 Posts
As above mate the amount of help and advice readily available and upon request on this site is spot on. I picked up loads of tips and received some great advice which I'm really grateful for!

But for weather forecasts I use Metcheck.com and as a guide to rig building one i use is www.planetseafishing.com/downloads/psf-book-of-rigs.pdf

You will learn so much more getting out there with ya rod and reel though! Experience and fishing with others will teach you much more cheers
Smiffy

·
Registered
238 Posts
If you look at the navigation bar above you'll see "Home" then "Forum" (this bit) then "What's New?" then - yes, you guessed it - "Blogs". Worth scrolling through the different sections and authors for lots of excellent articles and advice. If you have a particular question or need, it's worth typing it in to the search box to the right of that navigation bar to see what's been said in earlier posts on these forums about that topic (you need to be logged in to conduct a search).

That's not to say don't post your question in the relevant section, it's a good way to go. Just letting you know there's lots of information is already to hand in the format you asked about.

There are other good sites too. Try googling your hunger for knowledge, topic by topic, then again for all the questions the articles you read throw up.

Don't neglect your local forum, South & West Wales Catch Reports & Advice forum too. Unmatchable local knowledge and advice on where and how to fish, who's doing what and when in your area, with a separate bit for matches and meets. There at your fingertips.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.