World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well you have just told everyone where you r catching most fish wondering how long it will take before it's fished out

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Hiya Dan,
nice report, good fishing on the days ye had it.:thumbsup:

As Murph has alluded to;), we have to be sneaky nowadays as not everyone who reads the forum, posts on the forum.

Some people want to kill everything they catch, from tiny small fish, to slow growing Conger eels, from your post you have put a bit of work in to find fish, dont go posting your hard won fishing marks on the open forum.

All of us anglers on here fish for sheer love of fishing, yes a few of us keep some fish to eat, eating a catch is enjoyable, as the fish has not been laying in dry ice in the bowels of a trawler for 3 weeks.

Join in on the forum, maybe meet a few guys and the information will soon flow, its not that i am saying you are not already trustworthy:cool2:, its just we work hard for our fishing spots and at times spend hours and walk many miles:) so we do not give up information freely:whistling:

Every angler of late has seen the devestation caused to many a fishing mark, rubbish, BBqs, plastic bags, dead lines, and human waste, most anglers have been bitten, so we are all now twice as shy.

Pm me some details of how and the way you fish, i can give you some pointers in general.

Mark...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hiya Dan,
nice report, good fishing on the days ye had it.:thumbsup:

As Murph has alluded to;), we have to be sneaky nowadays as not everyone who reads the forum, posts on the forum.

Some people want to kill everything they catch, from tiny small fish, to slow growing Conger eels, from your post you have put a bit of work in to find fish, dont go posting your hard won fishing marks on the open forum.

All of us anglers on here fish for sheer love of fishing, yes a few of us keep some fish to eat, eating a catch is enjoyable, as the fish has not been laying in dry ice in the bowels of a trawler for 3 weeks.

Join in on the forum, maybe meet a few guys and the information will soon flow, its not that i am saying you are not already trustworthy:cool2:, its just we work hard for our fishing spots and at times spend hours and walk many miles:) so we do not give up information freely:whistling:

Every angler of late has seen the devestation caused to many a fishing mark, rubbish, BBqs, plastic bags, dead lines, and human waste, most anglers have been bitten, so we are all now twice as shy.

Pm me some details of how and the way you fish, i can give you some pointers in general.

Mark...
Realised that as well Mark after I had posted it. Rookie mistake ‍♂ At least I know now for the future. Thanks for the advice, looking forward to getting to post a few things up in the coming months.

Danny

·
Registered
959 Posts
Realised that as well Mark after I had posted it. Rookie mistake ‍♂ At least I know now for the future. Thanks for the advice, looking forward to getting to post a few things up in the coming months.

Danny
Welcome onboard to the madhouse Danny.:):):):):):)
Ron:cool2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts