World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after having an eventful day at llangennith where i not only blanked on the fish front,but on the raffle too,decided a session was needed on the way home to use up the rag left over from the gg meet.
got to cold knap at about 5.30 ish,just as the tide was starting to cover the sand.water was a bit choppy but fishable and wind was'nt as bad as expected.set up first rod with a flapper rig and ragworm,the other on an up and over with sandeel in the (vain) hope for a ray.
bites started straight away on the rag.first in was a plump little schoolie.bites were regular and several species showed up with a pleasant surprise.now i may be wrong,but have checked as many pics as possible and reckon to have wangled out 2 small plaice.so tally for the evening was 2 schoolies,2 plaice,2 pouting and 7 whiting all on rag,the sandeel only managed a poultry small doggie.
a few others fishing,yet did'nt see anything else caught.will try to get pics up,tho flatty pic is on phone as camera had a hissy fit but behaved after:hammer::roll1::fish::)
should of added all bar 2 whiting were before high water

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
nice one, al. but i bet they were flounder lol!

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Nice one Alan :thumbs:

·
Registered
757 Posts
tidy sesh al mukka and dont dump c**p like that on my car again in still aveing nightmares of the flag in my head. lol nice to see you again al m8. tight lines marc.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice one, al. but i bet they were flounder lol!
that's what i thought,but everything i can find seems to be saying otherwise.
can't even count,checked me camera and there are 3 flatties lol.
anybody know how to change video to pics as made a c**k up with the camera last night...ooops.
was'nt be jaffa,it's brickies fault:bicycle::spiteful:
:hug:

·
Registered
757 Posts
ave u uploaded them to photobuket al m8. and try to edit them or use windows movie maker kid.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ave u uploaded them to photobuket al m8. and try to edit them or use windows movie maker kid.
never used photobucket so would need to learn that first.
can send 1 pic from mobile if anybody reckons they can tell for sure:fish:

·
Registered
757 Posts
You got a pm al.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
been checking pics against wsf pics of plaice and flounder.zoomed in on phone pic and the bony lumps on the head are quite clear,even the spots on the head match up with the pic in here (weird).now,did'nt think plaice came this far up the channel....seems they do now:laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts