World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Good find , are they still two for a tenner , the link says £9.95 each and 20% off if you buy 2

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Good value , nearly a quarter of the price of a baby xorus patch. And in some great colours as well. Good idea to replace the hooks. You could get away with replacing the two rear hooks and do away with the front one perhaps

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
That was quick. Odd it has that hole in the front , is it perhaps to 'spit' water backwards .

Best of luck when you try them next week.

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Hi quick delivery. Really good fit and finish. Hooks and split rings definitely need replacing.

Interestingly they have a hole through the head.

I'll be trying them next week.

If they work, and you present, work them well, and catch, then the best of luck, but i think there is a reason people pay top dollar for good lures that work.

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,837 Posts
I'm sat with my popcorn ready for @mark333 to post in this thread 🍿🤗

To be fair,, that 500g, style copy looks great,, not sure why 3 Trebles,,???

Or hole in the head,,, truth is, when schoolies are on the hunt,,, they would hit a bare hook,, or a hook wrapped in tin foil,,,,, (proven).

Not to interested, how many 2, to 4, pounders, they catch,,

It's when one catches a BASS,,,,,, 6 pound and over,,, I'll be interested...........

To be fair,, I would actually PAY , the money for the 500g, one,,,

Well worth a gamble,,, looks very good.............

But I don't do online stuff...

If someone wants to buy me couple 500g, one's,, ill give them 12 guid at the meet,,,

Happily........

Middle treble would have to go....

Seems a bit over kill............

Trebles,, will be fine for 99 percent of the bass pics put on here..............

·
Registered
254 Posts
Decent lures that work but cost a bit of money actually fetch a good price second hand so if you find they don't work for you at least you get most of your money back! Cheap lures just go in the bin or fetch peanuts second hand so can end up costing you more for fewer fish

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Decent lures that work but cost a bit of money actually fetch a good price second hand so if you find they don't work for you at least you get most of your money back! Cheap lures just go in the bin or fetch peanuts second hand so can end up costing you more for fewer fish
So you pay top dollar for good lures that don't work, and expect top dollar for second hand yeah right ho :).

·
Registered
254 Posts
No I've been buying lures second hand to try out not even in the best colour but to see how the cast, the depth they run and the action in the water and to see if they will work in the areas I fish ! The ones I don't like I've sold on Ebay for nearly the same money I paid for them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts