World Sea Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck to the penn sea league champ in this weekend title defence at clacton !!

Should he fail to retain his title, whats his new name to be ???

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Good luck to the penn sea league champ in this weekend title defence at clacton !!

Should he fail to retain his title, whats his new name to be ???
According to the Chump himself you wont need to think of a new name for him as hes pretty sure hes going to win it again :yeah:

Good luck chump ....... but not tooo much ....:unsure:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I doubt he'll take any worms with him Stubbs, its crab all the way - he fished there two weeks ago and 20 odd codling and 4 pout and still didnt win :secret:
Ok crabs all the way GO GO GO GO GO PENN SEA LEAGUE CHUMP GET YOUR CRABS OUT GET YOUR CRABS OUT FOR THE FISH,:giveup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I doubt he'll take any worms with him Stubbs, its crab all the way - he fished there two weeks ago and 20 odd codling and 4 pout and still didnt win :secret:
Clacton is a distance beach and when the Chump goes "head to head" with the best, he will loose. My money is on a North Wales win.:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clacton is a distance beach and when the Chump goes "head to head" with the best, he will loose. My money is on a North Wales win.:sneaky2: :sneaky2:
The current penn sea league champion (aka the chump) has already proven himself in last years head to head in wales, their home turf.He has also shown previous good clacton form and should not be underestimated.He is plenty good enough and cheeky enough to go and win the final again.Who is this years main danger???
Should he fail i will of course have his green asda hat (with peak ) ready for him on his return..

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
The current penn sea league champion (aka the chump) has already proven himself in last years head to head in wales, their home turf.He has also shown previous good clacton form and should not be underestimated.He is plenty good enough and cheeky enough to go and win the final again.Who is this years main danger???
Should he fail i will of course have his green asda hat (with peak ) ready for him on his return..
The people hes worried about he says is Mr Price, Mr Russell (i think), and his north east mate Neville :secret:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
will it mainley be coding and pout thay will be catching? good luck to the chump!!
Yes,if the last catch and return match( held on the 18th just gone) is anything to go by then it should be a mainly codling on crab affair with the ability to weedle out the sizeables possibly being the deciding factor!!!

As dammo rightly pointed out a fishy peg will also be most usefull...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yes,if the last catch and return match( held on the 18th just gone) is anything to go by then it should be a mainly codling on crab affair with the ability to weedle out the sizeables possibly being the deciding factor!!!

As dammo rightly pointed out a fishy peg will also be most usefull...
thanks for the info mate

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
good luck to young colin at clacton but i doubt hell need it... the boy is just outstanding in my view... perhaps if he hadnt fallen out with the selectors hed have been in the full england team by now.... anyway the only bit of luck he might need will indeed be at the drawbag!!!! go get um chump!!!!! more cheap reels for worthing maybe????

·
Registered
56 Posts
good luck to young colin at clacton but i doubt hell need it... the boy is just outstanding in my view... perhaps if he hadnt fallen out with the selectors hed have been in the full england team by now.... anyway the only bit of luck he might need will indeed be at the drawbag!!!! go get um chump!!!!! more cheap reels for worthing maybe????
Now then, now then, as much as I'd like to see a Worthing win my tip is for George Smith. This is a clip it and whack it venue as opposed to a thinking match like it was last year.:blink: :blink:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Now then, now then, as much as I'd like to see a Worthing win my tip is for George Smith. This is a clip it and whack it venue as opposed to a thinking match like it was last year.:blink: :blink:
Good job you didn't go last time or are going this time then ,innit:bye2: :bye2:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tut! Tut! Tut! Shame on you !!! :nono:

Support your local yokel....

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Tut! Tut! Tut! Shame on you !!! :nono:

Support your local yokel....
i quite agree mr hot wad support your local superstar!!!!!! trawlers mates middle name must have turncoat in somewhere along the line!!!!

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i quite agree mr hot wad support your local superstar!!!!!! trawlers mates middle name must have turncoat in somewhere along the line!!!!
Treachery !!! thats what it is...... Dirty treachery...
That bloke wants dragging along montague street by a team of wild horses !!!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Treachery !!! thats what it is...... Dirty treachery...
That bloke wants dragging along montague street by a team of wild horses !!!
and covered in dead king rag and limpets , then left to fester!!!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.